Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Another attack to abolish Sikh culture by ZEE TV…..

Animation Images Upload Photos View Photos

I and my friend Ajmer Singh Randhawa have agreed on the assertions that Subhash Bose did not die in air-crash. It has already been proved by Mukerjee commission but the question arises if he did not die in air-crash, Where did he disappear and hide himself from the detectives of Great Britain, who were served the orders to assasinate him. Subhash had brought disrespect to their valour.
By going through various assumptions my friend collected some evidences with the joint efforts of his team"Uttrakhand Mission Netaji" at Dehra Dun, he pasted some of the evidences on his blog with the permission of the President of the mission. He has succeeded to link the broken pieces of the chain to establish the fact that Subhash was alive, he was seen by many distinguished persons in Russia.
On some conditions of annonomity and isolation of him and his men, He entered India in 59-60 and set an Ashram at Falakata (Distt.Cooch Bihar). There he was joined by his men from INA as his disciples, who were abided by the oath of secrecy to not to disclose his identity.Until 66-67 he settled there but after this he travelled whole India for 6/7 years and ultimately he settled at DehraDun in 72-73. At last he died there in April 1977.
During this period and afterwards many untoward incidents happened here which brought him in limelight and people started believing him as Subhash Chandra Bose. Many findings clearly prove it. He himself openly admitted in front of some people and the Govt. too unofficially accepted his claim as his body was draped in tri-color and was given full guard of honor whereas at the time of his death, he was in his new role of a Sanyasi (Swami Shardanand) , who was not a popular figure in and around Dehra Dun. A wireless messege was flashed from Governor of UP to the police at Dehra Dun to deploy police escort as a VIP had passed away. The curiosity of the unknown VIP, helped to reveal the truth.
I, Amarjeet Singh Jaura is printing the true story told by my friend as follows:--
My name is AJMER SINGH RANDHAWA and I am a SIKH by religion, I belong to Dehra Dun which is now the capitol of Uttrakhand, earlier it was a small, calm and quite place, known as DOON valley, is situated in Shivalik hills.I got my education here and while doing my B.Sc. I started Taxi Cab business as I was very poor and I had to quit midway my studies after- wards to feed my family and to look upon my parents’, and started operating in between Mussoorie and Dehra Dun. Once I was coming down from the heights of Mussoorie to plains of Dehra Dun via Rajpur in April 1977, I encountered with a strange happening in early morning at about 9.00 a.m., which changed my whole life.
I stopped at Rajpur to drop some passengers, suddenly I saw a police sub-inspector of that area, standing with two constables waiting for a lift, he was known to me and was my best friend. His name was SURENDRA SHARMA. He was the second officer in-charge and really a smart young police officer. Mr. Inderpal Singh was in-charge of Rajpur, Police Station.I called him and asked if he was in any need. He replied me with a questioning look and asked which side I was going. On the contrary I replied that doesn’t he see that I am on the way to Dehra Dun. He humbly requested if I could adjust them and drop them at 194, Rajpur Road as he was in a hurry to reach at that place, I nodded and adjusted him on my front seat along with his two constables. It was hardly one or one and a half km. distance but he was out of his senses and disturbed. I asked him the reason of his outstanding behavior he groaned and replied that a V I P, is passed away at that place and he is going to inquire about that VIP and also replied in an anger and used policeman’s language that he had just received a wireless message from the than GOVERNER of UP., that a VIP had passed away at that address and he should deploy escort in that house for the safety and to avoid any sort of inconvenience so he is going to visit there and to know more about the dead person.
I got very curious to know because it was a small place and death of any VIP in isolation woke the sense of curiosity in me, I too joined him. This property belonged to His Highness of Maharaja of Patiala state of Punjab. I stopped the car at roadside and went inside the kothi (banglow).
I entered into the premises of that house, there was a guest house on the left side, On the right side was grass lawn. The appearance was very beautiful, a complete silence could be seen. After passing about 70 or 80 feets, there was a hut ( small temporary makeshift ),The single door entry was from the rear side, We stopped outside and inquired from the attendants the identity of the deceased person, listening the answer I rushed inside the hut , stepped inside and on seeing the dead body I was just stunned as there was no blood left in my body, there was laying the body of a saint (saadhu) covered under ice to preserve for few days. Oh, I knew him, I used to take him to different locations during the last 4-5 years, I had taken him to several places in my taxi- cab. I never-never had ever thought about his personality, He was such a great person, every Indian had a regard for his struggle for independence, He fought a war with British army by the help of Japan to liberate India. And here he was laying silent in front of me, in complete isolation, Neither any govt. official nor any other person except 2-3 attendants of him were present there who confirmed his identity.
At that time every moment passed with that great saint, the said (Subhash Chandra Bose) during his life time flashed in my mind, I remembered every moment how he managed the trick to hide his identity . I shall try to explain the steps he used to take . I always found him silent; He never used to speak even to me when he was traveling nor with his co-passengers accompanying him. Only once I came to know that swami ji ( the saint ) was about to speak with his people, I was also considered one amongst them as I was very familiar with them. The saint or swami ji knew my name also as I used to visit him quite often. So I was called in-side . The room was completely empty, no furniture or bed , except one chair in the middle of the room. I sat on the ground. I was just alone in that room. Than after a few minutes swami ji entered into the room and got seated on the chair. I bowed before him and touched his feet for blessing. He raised his hand to bless and placed on my head. It was a great moment now I realize, He was the man to whom all the Indians were dreaming to appear one day, and I was being blessed by him. He asked a few questions about me and my family. He spent about 10-15 minutes with me and than he went back. He was having a charming personality and in his good health, with white open long beard, long- white hairs spread on his shoulders, height was about 5’8", Simple, attractive and smiling face with a glow on his forehead I still remember. I feel proud now as I am among a very few persons who are inspired and blessed by Suhash ji in independent India.
At least, My next generations will feel proud upon me and tell this story to others also. I got- inspired in the true sense to tell this truth to the world without any fear of the Indian govt; and I am ready to face the worst also. I know that by disclosing this fact , I may be killed or face other difficulties but for the sake of the truth, I should be ready to face any such eventuality.
I remember every time when my services were required, his attendant used to call me (the attendant had to come in search of taxi cab, at taxi- stand) after the cab was hired, I was taken to the place of the saint, there that attendant brought a half- filled- bucket of water with cut-pieces of lemons dipped in that bucket. He did the lemon wash every time the rear portion of my car, than rubbed the seat covers, door mattresses, the roof with those water dipped lemons. I used to laugh on all this acts of him though on request he did clean whole roof instead of the rear portion only. The reason wasn’t to hygiene but some thing else, which shall be disclosed later.
Than he used to bring some white mattresses to lay upon the rear seat cover, rear seat of driver, rear door mattresses etc. Whole rear portion of the car was covered with white mattresses. After the task was complete, the saint paid the visit, he always kept an orange color, yellowish-orange colored cloth to cover his arms and hands. Than he got in and I be given the directions to the desired place of destination. After spending their time, I was taken aback with them. I was allured by paying me twice or thrice the actual amount (my fair). Thus I never bothered to know about that saint. I never tried because in the nearby holy place Haridwar, there were many rich saints whose wealth is in millions, still there are such saints. So I was allured with more money which covered my eyes with the curtain of money. I ignored every thing.
Why was he doing all this? What was the reason of washing and covering the seat covers? And even being washed with cut pieces of lemons? The answers of these entire questions flashed all of sudden at once. Oh ! my god, he used to hide his finger prints. Being a science student in my life I could not understand it. How stupid I was? The acids in lemon reacts with the chemical used for taking finger prints.
Anyway I come to the main story, This saint took a Samadhi ( a tradition of Indian saints in deep meditating sitting position with crossed legs)[transcend meditation] continuously meditating for 110days, but on 93rdday, a blood spot was seen on the back side of his neck. In this deep meditating- position the body is never touched, thus a disciple of MAA AANANDMAYI was called from nearby Ashram, ( the holy place where saints reside and meditate) of MAA- ANANDMAI (mother). The name of the called disciple was SHIV BALYOGI. He meditated and declared the said demise of SWAMI SHARDANAND JI( Subhash Chandra Bose or Netaji ) , to the heavenly abode, than this news might be forwarded to the Prime- Minister or The President of India, from there it was sent to the Governor of UP for necessary arrangements. It was the Governor’s office which flashed the wireless message to the police officer, in-charge of the concerned area i.e. Rajpur Police Station. DEHRADUN of UP. I was the only person who knew the fact of this wireless- message other than the police -officials and I was the only first person to reach on the spot with police, so nothing could be hidden from me because the administration had not stepped in till than. Even I entered into the hut before police personals. Thus I became the eye- witness.
Whereas I understand out of Subhash’s 2-3 attendants, there must be someone from the Indian intelligence, as he was under constant vigil. I have also come to know that his secretary named Ramni Ranjan Das, was working for intelligence. Tough he was in isolation but he was certainly getting some money from some unknown sources to meet his expenses or the daily needs. Otherwise how could he survive and keep the attendants? His expenses were certainly covered by govt. of India or by some highly influential people. The govt. was aware of Subhash, and his activities.
Now as per the administrative orders, the body of the holy deceased saint was kept for 10 days at the same place for to pay the last homage’s to the departed soul. During these10 days I almost used to visit every day to know more. As the police officer was my best friend, I wasn’t stopped to move around by anybody because I was known by every body. During those days I met many distinguished visitors in which I met the most publicly known person Mr.UTTAM CHAND MALHOTRA, I met him many times and heard him personally. He was the person with whom Mr. Subhash stayed for 47 days in KABUL, as a room mate when he was trying to escape from India. Mr. Malhotra provided all sort of help needed to escape to Berlin and to Subhash, from the British intelligence. So he was pursuing that this deceased saint is no other than Subhash Chandra Bose, ( Supreme commandar of Indian National Army ). The great Indian revolutionary, and that with whom he had shared a room in hide in KABUL, continuously for 47 days, doesn’t he recognizes him, but his voice was never heard. He was telling this truth since 1961. Now, Mr. Uttam Chand Malhotra is no more. He was a great patriot. Had he not helped Subhash or had informed British intelligence, India history would have been completely changed.
So I am thankful to him.(The INA had been formed by a Sikh captain S. MAN MOHAN SINGH). He wanted to raise it's strength to 2,00,000, but was not permitted to keep more than 20,000. Hence he refused to attack on India with this little force. At this he was arrested in Singapore.He was sent to work on Railway line in New Guinea along with his captured troups.This place was known as Death valley. After this Subhash from Germany was invited to take charge of INA by the efforts of Sh. Ras Bihari Bose. The invitation was sent by Govt. of Japan . Subhash accepted and came to Tokyo via Singapore, with the support of Germany and help of Japan, Subhash took over the charge of INA in 1943, and raised the strength as per the need).
There I also met with a niece of Subhash and her younger son. This gentleman was a little over-weight, you can call him good- healthy person. If they had not come there from such a distance to pay their last homage to the departed soul of their nearer &dearer one, what else had compelled them to travel so long unnecessarily required. That is also from thousands of miles away. That’s the question arises on their visit. Though after such a long time I have forgot the name of the lady and her son but this is the truth I am disclosing before the curious readers. I am just prevailing the truth and trying to bring the facts before readers to justify.
Draped in Tri-color the body, now after 10 days was escorted by a convoy of three trucks of police armed constabulary , beside many other Govt. and private vehicles and taken to Rishikesh, about 43 km. from Dehra Dun at the bank of holy river GANGA (GANGES) for funeral. His pyre was set at a pious place. By giving a Full State Military Honor with21 Guns salutes and turning the rifles of policemen’s downwards. The pyre was lit in flames. This tradition of gun salute is given only to the personals of armed forces or the distinguished dignitaries, Head of the nations, not to the civilians. If a saint had died in isolation, why was this practice performed specially in this case if the deceased was only a saint. Many other saints have died since independence, How many of them have been given this special tribute. All this clearly indicates that the deceased person was certainly Mr. SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE. (Not any ordinary person). This had already been disclosed by Sh. U. C. Malhotra in 1961 and Major Satya Gupta in 1962.The deceased was not a saint but a high-ranked army officer. Govt. itself accepted it. That’s why the full guard of honor was given. No confusion was left.
There is a tradition not only in India, but throughout the world that the funeral and the last rites are performed by the family members only until the deceased is a distinguished person or a VVIP. In this case, Officially he was not any such personality or having any high post in any office of repute. The deceased was simply an ordinary person died in isolation. Than why the Govt. agencies took control of the funeral in it’s hands like they do at the death of any VVIP.
I tried many times to unravel the truth but could not get any success. After the death of Subhash ( in Hindu religion, when any person becomes SANYASI, He gives up the materialistic world and is known by a new name blessed by his guru or master), Swami Shardanand was his name now), I used to narrate this story to my passengers that my city has the honor that such grate personalities have lived there. I never tried beyond that but in 1992, I went to Statesman office in Delhi , I narrated whole story but they ignored. Again I tried to contact Mr. Rajat Sharma the famous TV anchor, but his PA just ignored in 2006.Than I became silent as no one was giving an ear. Now in 2008, for the last 4-5 months we are trying to approach Swami RAMDEV , but with no success. Swami RAMDEV is capable to pursue the govt. and to disclose this in large gatherings. I am sorry to say no interest is shown by him. Sooner or later he is going to join politics. So, he is having his own interests.
When Mukharji commission’s report had been tabled in Parliament, , I got upset as it was an attempt to misguide public and was away from the truth , than some how I approached Mr. Devendra Bhasin, presently Media advisor to Uttrakhand govt. who was the spokes person of "Mission Netaji" I narrated the whole story to him, he assured me to highlight it. He asked if I had any photo. I felt sorry and told him that when I visited first time I had no camera, and afterwards the police had stopped shooting any photos, rather than only police- photographer S. Jogi (official photographer). He is still having but refused to provide without permission of DIG of police. By the efforts of Mr. Bhasin, I came in contact with "Uttrakhand Mission Netaji", at Dehra Dun,which was trying to establish facts to unravel the mystery of the death of Subhash and also trying to prove that Swami Shardanand and Subhash Bose were not two different persons but Subhash ji is known as swami ji. After meeting me, they are sure now and with our joint efforts, We have only one mission to build a grate world famous memorial at that place where Subhash breathed his last. That’s the goal and mission of our life. We are completely dedicated to this mission whether Govt. , helps us or not. We are even ready to build the great memorial with the help of our brothers ( the Indian public). Only we want that the same LAND be provided to us. Since 2006, I joined this mission. We are all working under the superb guidance of Sh. O. P. Sharma.
Though he has printed a list of questionnaires and evidences in his blog, to view that you will have to open his blog (addresses given below), my intention is very clear. If Subhash was alive and our Govt, was aware of the fact, why did it not disclosed to public? At least public could pay his tribute to the departed soul at the place he breathed last or the Govt. is feared of raising one memorial other than the name of Nehru family.
The time has come now to disclose the fact and reveal the truth. It has been more than 60 years India got independence and all the leaders of that time are no more now. Whatsoever the reasons may have been but now the fact should be told to public now.
If it is not disclosed yet. the next generations shall never forgive the heirs of political rivals of Subhash Bose who are ruling India or dreaming to rule. Your wrong doings are making them answerable to public in future.
Amarjeet Singh Jaura.
To visit the blogs of Ajmer Singh Randhawa,(0091-9818610698) 
please visit:-- ,

No comments:

Post a Comment